session |ˈse sh ən|
1 a meeting of a deliberative or judicial body to conduct its business.
• a period during which such meetings are regularly held : legislation to curb wildcat strikes will be introduced during the coming parliamentary session.
• the governing body of a Presbyterian Church.
2 [often with adj. ] a period devoted to a particular activity : gym is followed by a training session.
• informal a period of heavy or sustained drinking.
• a period of recording music in a studio, esp. by a session musician : he did the sessions for a Great Country Hits album.
• an academic year.
• the period during which a school has classes.
poslije prve večeri, euforična i zadovoljna, rekla sam: "jer mi je ovo važno". da, jako je važno; želim da me promijeni, Ali znam i da je potrebno vrijeme i znam da imam svoj posebni ritam. Ali isto znam da sam uhvatila taj ritam.