utorak, 9. travnja 2013.

Find Beauty

on my way back home from library where I left Umberto Eco's On Beauty - let's just say it wasn't what I was hoping for- I was struck by a sudden image, a feel, an emotion, call it as you like - of Beauty.
I believe that Beauty is here for us with a big mission, purpose. it is like a portal; it is a physical, real (as much as it can be real) point in our lives that connects us with spiritual. In a moment when we are touched by Beauty, we are submerged in our spiritual place...

I started a facebook page with a hope to post (and collect) every day one image of Beauty - with a task to find beauty especially on those days when there is just constant feeling of being soaked in muck...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Beauty/403808109718072

and yes, it will probably become a book one day...

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar